(Where he can)
In this case >>>
27 February 2021
1) Parental alienation is emotional and psychological abuse.
I virtually rewrote the old paper and you can download it at the link HERE - Download it and read it and suggest any improvement.
2) In-camera rule and offenses
Short discussion regarding the in-camera rule and offenses. I had to draft an opinion in haste regarding the In-camera rule and the vindication of a client. The document is at the link HERE - Download it and read it and suggest any improvement.
3) In 2) above I am referring to
bullets fired. Let us revise it.
The document is at the link HERE - Download it and read it and suggest any improvement.
Professionals - therapy, legal and law enforcement:
1) About - Parental alienation is emotional and psychological abuse, you should study the document and prepare to prove that you understand it.
2) About - In-camera rule and offenses - legal and law enforcement professionals must know and understand.
3) About "bullets fired":
What will you do to prevent your client firing bullets? How will you
prevent the full "Haas effect" on the child?
(I will expand on this next week)
Supporting ear and others:
For your information and general knowledge.